* As most of our treatments require time to prepare, please give 24-hour notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule.
* 50% deposit is required to secure package, weekend or group bookings. Full payment is required on discounted offers. Appointments not paid for 48 hours prior will be cancelled automatically.
* Late cancellations or no-show will forfeit the deposit.
* Please note to arrive 15min earlier to your booking time to ensure full treatment duration. Late arrivals will impact the treatment duration, however we will try our best to ensure the quality of the treatment is not compromised.
Account Name: Aurora Wellness Spa (Pty) Ltd
Account Type: Cheque
Account Number: 62765 239 647
Branch Code: 250 655
Reference: Name + Appointment Date
* Chemical Peels: Please ensure to use a broad-spectrum sun protection every day and keep your skin well moisturized prior to the treatment. If you’re unsure of your skin conditions, please allow an extra 15min to your booking for a skin analysis, our therapists will recommend the most suitable treatment program for you. Please stop using any products containing retinol at least 3 days prior to your treatment.
* Lash Extensions: Please arrive with no eye make-up and clean lashes. Make-up removal will be charged and extension time will be reduced. For fills, please ensure to clean your lashes with the lash extension cleanser prior to your appointment. Note that we cannot fill on top of other technician’s work.
* Permanent Make-up Brows: Please arrive with no make-up around your brows. Please do not assume alcohol from the previous day and no tea or coffee at least 2 hours prior to the treatment.
* Nails: Please note the duration of the treatments is only an estimate and can vary depending on your nail conditions. For gel removals in additional to your nail treatment, please contact us or book online for a gel removal appointment.
* Pedicures or Foot Spa: Please note that foot filing is not part of our standard procedure and we don’t recommend it due to the heat and friction foot filing creates, this will thicken the callouses even more, but it is available on request. We do offer Medi-Heel or Footlogix treatment as an alternative callous removal treatment.
Parking: There are 2 parallel parking bays in front of the South Atlantic House building, if they are occupied then there are more visitor bays on Century Way or at the end of Park Lane. Please DO NOT park in the Erakis parking bays.
Apologies we currently will not be able to accommodate for kids under the age of 8, we thank you for your understanding.