* Here at Aurora Skin & Spa we’re operating under strict hygiene practices for both our staff and clients.
* Our opening hours will be adjusted as follows:
Monday – Saturday & Public Holidays 10:00 – 18:00, Closed on Sundays
* Treatment capacity will be reduced, please secure your booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
* We encourage payment to be made via EFT prior to your appointment to reduce risk of contact.
* If your’re not feeling well or have been in contact with someone that might be ill recently, please reschedule your appointment.
* If any of our staff starts feeling ill and in the unlikely event that we experience a staff shortage, we will notify you soonest to reschedule and highly appreciate your understanding.
* Cancellations or reschedules due to COVID-19 will not incur any penalties.
* Face masks are required upon entering and your temperature will be taken. Hand sanitizers will also be available.
* Please keep your mask on during all treatments other than facials and skin treatments. Our staff will also be wearing masks at all times.
* No visitors/guests are allowed with you on your appointment.
* In order to ensure safety for all our staff and valuable clients, we reserve the right to not provide services to anyone that has flu-like symptoms or refusing to cooperate with safety rules.
* The Aurora Team strives to provide all our clients with a safe and comfortable environment. Together, we can #FlattenTheCurve!
* As most of our treatments require time to prepare and your therapist is booked out for your timeslot only, please give us a 24-hour notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule.
* 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. For bookings not confirmed with a payment 24 hours before the start of the treatment, we reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice.
* Late cancellations (within 24 hours) or no-show will forfeit the deposit.
* Please note to arrive 15min earlier to your booking time to ensure full treatment duration. Late arrivals will impact the treatment duration, however we will try our best to ensure the quality of the treatment is not compromised.
Account Name: Aurora Wellness Spa (Pty) Ltd
Account Type: Cheque
Account Number: 62765 239 647
Branch Code: 250 655
Reference: Name + Appointment Date
* Chemical Peels: Please ensure to use a broad-spectrum sun protection every day and keep your skin well moisturized prior to the treatment. If you’re unsure of your skin conditions, please allow an extra 15min to your booking for a skin analysis, our therapists will recommend the most suitable treatment program for you. Please stop using any products containing retinol at least 3 days prior to your treatment.
* Lash Extensions: Please arrive with no eye make-up and cleaned lashes. Make-up removal will be charged and extension time will be reduced. For fills, please ensure to clean your lashes with the lash extension cleanser prior to your appointment. Please note that we cannot fill on top of other technician’s work.
* Permanent Make-up Brows: Please arrive with no make-up around your brows. Please do not assume alcohol from the previous day and no tea or coffee at least 2 hours prior to the treatment.
* Nails: Please note the duration of the treatments is only an estimate and can vary depending on your nail conditions. For gel removals in additional to your nail treatment, please contact us or book online for a gel removal appointment.
Apologies we currently will not be able to accommodate for kids under the age of 8, we thank you for your understanding.